Moby Sienna is a versatile wrap

Apr 1, 2011 (Updated Apr 3, 2011)

Pros:Comfortable, soft, versatile

Cons:Long length can drag on ground

The Bottom Line: I absolutely recommend this wrap.  It is so comfortable and makes babywearing a cinch!

I have had the Moby Sienna for 3 months now.  It is the most comfortable and versatile wrap that I have used. I chose the color sienna because it was bright and cheerful.  My son likes it too! This was purchased for my second child after seeing how great it worked for a friend.  It can be worn in a variety of ways to accommodate a newborn up to a toddler.  It can even be worn during nursing, which I have done with a 1 month old while walking around the grocery store.  The length of the fabric and versatility of positions makes it easy for men and women to wear comfortably.

I have also used the Moby while doing housework and my son has slept in it well.  The way the fabric wraps around the back makes it comfortable on the shoulders, unlike other carriers which can begin to cut into the shoulders with a heavier child.  My almost 4 month old is close to 15/16 lbs so this offers great support to my back when he is fussy and needs to be walked or rocked.

It works well for walking around stores or outdoors.  We've taken long family walks and made shopping trips and I have carried my baby in the Moby.  It is so comfortable and I have gotten compliments about how comfortable it looks and how soft the fabric is.  When I know that I will be using the Moby off and on, I simply put it on and leave it on.  This keeps me from having to re-wrap every time I take my baby in or out.  The only "negative" is that if you need to put the Moby on while out, the length of the wrap will make it drag on the ground as you are putting it on.  That is really the only negative I see.  Highly recommend!