Small and portable

Jun 5, 2011

Pros:Small,Lightweight,Clip,FM radio,Rotating display

Cons:Battery life

The Bottom Line: I recomend this product because it is small, lightweight and has a totally new design with a touchscreen

The ipod nano 6th generation is a very nice product. I bought the ipod nano because it is smaller, lighter and sleek. I love it because of the new design and it's touchscreen. It also comes in many diffrent colors that you can't get from other products. It has a built-in FM radio that you can pause while its playing live. The clip is amazing and now i dont need to put it in my pockets where it might get messed up. I can jus clip it and go. It has not given me any kinds of problems and changing the song is easier than ever. All you have to do is tap or swipe or shake and it goes to the next song. I use my ipod nano to execise and it helps me keep track of my steps and reach my exercise goals. It is also affordable to anyone depending on the amount of memory a person wants. The eight GB one holds up to 2,000 songs and the 16 GB one holds up to 4,000 The only thing that is bad about the ipod nano is the battery life. Ive had my ipod nano for about 6 months now and i am completly satisfied with it.