Fantastic Energy Efficient Dryer!

Jun 11, 2011

Pros:Energy Efficient; Wrinkle Care Setting; Stainless Steel Drum; Adjustable Buzzer Volume.

Cons:NONE.

The Bottom Line: If you want to save money on your electric bill, this is the dryer to buy.

My husband and I bought this dryer along with the washer (GE Profile PTWN6050MWT) that came with this set on February 2, 2011. We had to replace both appliances due to age and several problems with both. We love everything about this dryer. Here are the features you get with this dryer:

*Energy Star Compliant.
*The End of Signal Buzzer can be turned Off or turned to as loud as you want.
*4 Temperature Settings Dial--Air Fluff; Low; Medium; High.
*Several Dry Options including Delicates; a Wrinkle Care Feature that you can have on or off.

As mentioned above, there are several drying options including wrinkle care.  When this feature is selected, it helps keep wrinkles from setting in (this feature does not work on the timed dry setting).

This dryer has a sensor built it to start buzzing when the clothes are mostly dry, giving you a chance to hang up anything (like polyester) that you do not want too dry. It keeps buzzing until the end of the cyle reminding you to remove your items. There is also a Quick Fluff setting that fluffs the clothes (if you want to air fluff without heat, there is a dial for that also).

When drying my clothes, especially clothes that I have embroidered or have anything special on them that I do not want too dry, I choose the Easy Care option.  It drys your clothes a little gentler then the normal setting & I have the option of drying anything on high, medium, or low with the temperature dial.

With the built in sensor this dryer has, you have the option of removing laundry when it is mostly dry, saving you more energy and money on your electric bill.