Monster iBeats in ear headphones

Jul 12, 2011

Pros:But most importantly the sound quality is AMAZING and they only cost $100!!

Cons:NONE.

The Bottom Line: These headphones are worth what you are paying for them and they are cheaper and just as great as in over the ear beats headphones.

The Monster in ear Beats by Dr Dre are fairly new headphones created by the well known rapper Dr Dre. They are sold everywhere, but mostly online and I am a proud owner of these headphones. Everywhere I look I see people on the streets and on the TV with beats, so I wanted to see if they were good headphones. When I tried on the over the ear beats at Best Buy I was shocked how great they sounded. They sounded just like the Bose ones to me, and I thought they were a lot nicer. I would have liked to purchase the over the ear, but they are very expensive, so I bought the in ear and they sounded just as great. Again I was shocked and amazed. Also, I would recommend buying the headphones at a store, because sometimes they might give you some extra accessories for free. These headphones are very comfortable and stylish. They have interchangeable ear pieces for everyone’s ear and they have a button to talk on the phone with. Obviously being the controlTalk. The wire for the headphones is very long and very strong. I don't see them breaking in a while, unlike other headphones I have purchased. The iBeats come in 4 nice colors also. Finally, when I show people my headphones, the first thing they say is how nice they are, then when they listen to music with them, everyone then asked how much they cost because they are great.