Not worth the price

Jul 13, 2011

Pros:Fancy Wire

Cons:Smokin' Buds are not as good as Ink'd

The Bottom Line: DO not bother with these I would recommend Ink'd for half the price of these

At first glance this may look like a very high end Skullcandy product. But in my experience with these headphones, they are just not as good as the Skullcandy Ink'd Buds (which are also a lower cost than this pair). The only thing I found better about these headphones than the Ink'd are the wires. The wires have a very nice feel to them as they are generally just cheap on most headphones, but these feel high quality, also increasing the overall durability of this product. However, the quality ends there. The sound quality is equivalent to the Ink'd Buds from Skullcandy, not even the bass is better. Also the shape of the earbuds are made in are less comfortable than the shape the Ink'd ones have, it is very round and slowly slide out of my ear every time I wear them. Honestly, the shape is awful in comparison to the great Ink'd shape that most in-ear heaphones use. I cannot stress enough how uncomfortable the earbuds are. I bought this product thinking they would be better than the already great Ink'd Buds, but I was wrong. You should instead spend your money on the Ink'd model, because they are much better.