HP All In One Printer

Jul 13, 2011

Pros:Very effective and quick.

Cons:Ink run out way too quickly.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this to anyone who prints, simply.

I have been with HP printing products for a good amount of time and I am happy. This all-in-one printer gets jobs done in a timely manner. I bought this product because of the well known brand and I was told it is the best quality of printers in the market. The scanner is also a great feature. Using the scanner for the first time, I was able to complete a scan due to HP's guides and assistance. HP also has the one of the best customer service departments. Faxing was never a hassle for me or the receiver. This all-in-one actually tells you whet er the document has been sent or not, not like other printers. The color on the printer is a modern grayish black color that fits perfectly in my office. The thing I did not like was the ink aspect. Even thought I printed a few document a month, I ran out of ink quicker. Almost every two week I would by new ink. Luckily, this is only for the black. The quality of the pages that I print are outstanding. Whenever I print photos,  the come out very good and clear. A great product for anyone.