Amazing. Simply Amazing.

Jul 19, 2011

Pros:Accurate, sleek design

Cons:Expensive

The Bottom Line: I would recommend only to people with the money, as it's quite expensive and has luxuries normal people can live without.

When I first noticed the product, I immediately realized that the pricing was.. well.. quite high to be frank. I bought the Garmin Zumo device just to try it out and to return it a week later. My, oh my. This GPS is amazing. The texturized map not only shows me landmarks but provides me with the most up to date and accurate information. I am very pleased with my purchase. The GPS updates inr ealtime and is not glitchy, laggy, and slow like the other programs put out there. This is quite the piece of work. It is worth every dollar. You know what they say, you get what you pay for.I've noticed with other GPS's that they don't provide quick updates and have lag spikes every so often. This device has none of that. It is a miracle item.It attaches easily to your car and looks awesome. If anything, it's equally as aesthetically pleasing as it is useful and satisfactory in its functions.One thing I have to mention is that I had trouble figuring out the instructions, as they are confusing and beats around the bush with big words.I ended up keeping my purchase and not returning for that refund I planned to get. I am one satisfied customer.