The Christmas Present

Jul 28, 2011

Pros:Very durable, Small and easy to use, Right price.

Cons:Because of its size the video quality is not the best.

The Bottom Line:

The Flip video was definitely a good buy, the first and second time.

All my life I had wanted a video camera. I finally got one for a Christmas present.And I'm glad it's a flip video. My brother was so jealous when I got it and just had to have his own. Ever since then I have been using the flip video to catch important memories. They are perfect to record your child school plays and dance recitals because they are small and record easily at the push of a button. I have been using mine to preserve good times and just for making fun videos. I love how the flip software is so easy to use.It makes it easy to do just about anything with your videos, e-mail them,burn them to a DVD, or upload them to youtube. The worst thing that could happen to my flip video happened, just months after I got it. My friend was recording a video for fun and dropped it on asphalt. It was broken. I was so sad. The friend that broke it along with others that were there all decided to pitch in to buy me a  replacement christmas present. they brought me an envelope of money to pay for a new flip video. I took the money and bought a new flip video with their generous gift. ( I also bought a protective cover, screen protectors and a case.) i have been using that video camera since, until one day I looked at my broken one and pressed the power button to see what would happen, and it worked!BEST video camera ever.