Microsoft webcam for skype

Aug 22, 2011

Pros:inexpensive, durable, mobile

Cons:grainy picture

The Bottom Line: Another great Microsoft product

I really like the microsoft webcam. I bought this webcam because I was going to Afghanistan and I wanted to use it to Skype my family while I was gone.

I found it to be very good quality as far as durability goes. I like that it has a flexible base. It has allowed me to put it numerous places where I have found myself besides just sitting on a desk infront of me. It molds well to the top of my laptop so I can use from any position since I can move it around so easily.

The picture is a little grainy, but I got what expected to get for my money. It is fairly easy to focus the adjustment on it as well.

One of my favorite things about it is that even though it comes with software I have found it to be plug in play in computers I have used it on. This is a big deal to me since I find myself moving around alot and not able to use my computer every time I want to use a webcam.

I would buy it again just because it has been so durable and has allowed me to move around with it everywhere and use it in so many computers as plug and play.