Excellent Camera

Sep 5, 2011

Pros:Light weight
interchangeable lens
easy user face
quick response
attachable flash port
high quality photos

Cons:Small pop up flash
video uses a lot of battery

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this camera because it is a high quality camera but easy to use.

The Canon Rebel T1i is the perfect camera for both an amateur and a professional. With a high resolution and the 1080p HD video feature, this camera allows you to capture any moment. The quick response and easy menu option makes it usable by anyone. The 18-55mm lens is a great starter lens and the ability to add any canon lens makes this camera qualified for any task. I bought this product to start my photography business. I have had it for about 2 years and it has not disappointed my yet. This camera may be an older model but you cannot beat the price for this wonderful value. The only thing I would recommend is that you buy an external flash. The pop up flash is low so with a longer lens you will get shadows in your photographs. There is a flash port above the pop up flash. This camera works very well with a speed flash which is perfect for night events and night sports. My favorite part about this camera is that if you do not want to you full manual, there are many preset profiles such as landscape, sports, portrait, and micro. I would highly recommend this camera.