And The Beat Goes On...

Feb 17, 2002

Pros:Calm and comforting to those who has ever lost someone.

Cons:I wish there were more chapters!

The Bottom Line: An awesome understanding to the life we live after death, and a very good read.

If you have ever lost someone, you know what it's like to experience a sense of loss, grief, and sometimes guilt. And while not all of us have the ability to communicate with the hereafter, it's nice to know that someone can do it for us.

John Edward is an amazing man for what he can do. He receives messages from the Other Side and conveys them to us stuck here in the Living side of things. It's so nice and comforting to know that life never ends and continues on even in the after life.

But that's from a believe's point of view.

Skeptics might find the book pretentious at first. "What, someone can actually talk to my Uncle Fred?" But after reading all of the amazing testimonials John has in his book, I'd give you a nickel if he didn't make you a believer. The book makes you laugh, makes you cry, makes you wonder out loud. It's amazing what he can do, not just in his psychic work but in his writing, too. You can also see that John is a regular person, just like you and me, with a very human side to him.

At the end of the book, he even provides a section where you can start to harness your own psychic potential. It's a nice ending to a special book, in my opinion. Like it's comforting to know that you can have a part of what he has, even if it's just a slice of his life.