How To Maximize Your Earnings On Epinions As NewbiesJul 31, 2012 (Updated Aug 5, 2012) Write an essay on this topic.
Popular Products in BooksThe Bottom Line Newbies please read and be informed. Thank you!!!
• Do a lot of reading recent reviews that have been rated Very Helpful and Most Helpful.
• Never revenge rate if you want to go far on this site. (Revenge rating is simply rating a review lower because you disagree with a rating.)
• Write thoroughly and completely as you can and always acknowledge references and never borrow or steal intellectual content from other members of this site or any other site.
• Read lots of reviews and rate them according to the established ethics and standards.
• Never rubber stamp rate reviews whether you are rating by number of words or jumping on the popular consensus (current overall rating).
• Try to leave comments which are not insults or derogative in nature i.e. personal attacks, mud slinging, etcetera, the stuff of politics, etc., etc., and so on and so forth.
• When you write use concrete descriptions such as size, color, etc. and avoid using only abstracts which only produce questions rather than provide answers.
• This is not a text messaging service, chat room, blog, etc., so do not use abbreviations other than maybe USA, NASA, USSR, etc. So simply do not produce a review full of excessive nonsense or street lingo unless doing a travel customs guide to explain local language or variations.
• When starting out focus on quality more so than generating ten reviews a day rated as Somewhat Helpful or lower. When write good you are more likely to earn some money. Money from here is not going to let you earn much more than ten bucks a month until you get established with being a quality writer unless you just get lucky from doing the correct high dollar electronic device.
• Most of all try to write on things you are knowledgeable on and try to have a grape day ... eh-hem great day. Smile.
|Read all comments (8)|Write your own comment|