Your Daily Commute Just Got a Whole Lot Better

Oct 28, 2011

Pros:Excellent Sound Quality, StayHear in-ear tips

Cons:Pricey, but worth it.

The Bottom Line: This is a great buy for any music lover on-the-go.  You won't regret your decision to pick up a pair.

I love my pair of Bose IE2 Headphones, plain and simple.
I made the purchase about 2 months ago, but only because my (fifth!) pair of Apple iPod earbuds bit the dust.  It happened the same way every time -- the internal wiring failed as a result of regular usage, causing the sound coming from the earbuds to fade or cease entirely.  I decided that, while I have a great appreciation for Steve Jobs, it was time to step it up a notch -- and I trust Bose.
So I ordered the Bose IE2 Headphones (mine is actually the MIE2i, which has the gadget attached to the headphone wire, providing for remote music control -- like the Apple headphones for the iPod touch).  It was $129.95 for the MIE2i (but only $99.95 without IE2).  I listen to music every day on my way to-and-from work, so the price is well worth it to me ... and I must say it makes my commute a lot more enjoyable!  The Bose quality blocks the outside world, and provides amazing clarity, with a great balance of bass and treble, for just about any type of music.
Another excellent aspect of the Bose IE2 Headphones is the StayHear in-ear tips (trademarked by Bose) which sit comfortably on the inner part of your earlobe, are barely noticeable, and prevent the headphones from slipping out of your ear.  This is a vast improvement from the Apple headphones, or any other that I have tried.
If you are a music-lover, and if sound quality is important to you, I highly recommend the Bose IE2 Headphones.  Get yours now!