Bose IE2 Headphones: A Great Buy

Nov 3, 2011

Pros:-Durable-Stays in your ears-Very good sound quality

Cons:-Pricey-Makes your ears sore after a while

The Bottom Line: I would definitely recommend this product. The product has great sound quality and stays in your ears like no other headphone.

Once again, Bose does not disappoint. I have had these headphones for a little over 6 months, and the sound quality sounds great after all that time. The design to keep the headphones in your ear works wonderfully. The design fits perfectly in your ear, and comes with different sizes in case one of them does not fit. If you do not like the new design, it comes with the old design in the package to use instead. They are perfect headphones to run in or do other activities. They are not noise-cancelling, but with them in and music playing, you cannot hear much. The headphones have good treble and bass, but not as much bass as if you were to get Dr. Dre Beats by Monster. Sometimes when I have them in my ears all day, it starts to hurt my ears a little, but usually they are very comfortable. Overall, the headphones have not let me down yet and I am not planning on them to do that. They are a little pricey, but definitely worth it. If you listen to music everyday and enjoy high quality music and sound, then these headphones would be an excellent investment. They are $99 but if you can afford it, it would be a great buy, and will last for a long time.