The Canon Rebel rocks!

Nov 10, 2011

Pros:Many different shooting modes
Lovely contrast
Simple to master

Cons:The camera cannot be set down without tipping forward, hard for self-timer.

The Bottom Line: I would definitely reccomend this product because it's relatively easy to learn for anyone.  It produces great picture quality and provides the artistic liscence of a film camera.

I got this product as a gift and could not be happier with it.  I have been taking photography classes in school and became very interested in it, so I decided that I wanted a digital camera as well as a film camera.  I originally thought that it would never stand up to film, but so far I've been very satisfied with the product!  Canon products are by far my favorite cameras because they are easy to use for beginners and versatile enough for the more advanced crowd.  It takes beautiful photos, that are very crisp and clear. I would definitely reccomend this product to those on the road to becoming proffessionals and those who just appreciate a good quality camera.  Also the contrast is quite good even before the editing process!  The Av and Tv modes are great for when you're short on time.  When I'm taking pictures are sporting events its very helpful to be able to set the shutter speed, click and go, otherwise the shot would be over before I could take it.  Also its a great way to take artistic control of a shot, if you're not yet quite comfortable with manual shooting.  Also the auto-bracketing feature is great for when you need a quick good exposure because you take three pictures and one of them is bound to be a good exposure. There is one con though... the lens will tip forward when you set the camera down and this is awful for self-timer photos unless you have a tripod, which not everyone does, or carries around with them.