Great camera for an aspiring photographer!

Nov 25, 2011

Pros:It is small, it is easy to use, and it is great for all ages.

Cons:It does not have full HD video.

The Bottom Line: Its just amazing and i love it!

I got the Olympus Pen a few months ago and it was so worth it! It takes fabulous photos no matter how much experience you have had using a camera before. It is small, which makes it very easy to carry around, especially when i go on vacation or just want to go out and take a few photos. I would suggest this to an person who wants great quality photos, and loves sharing them with friends, because the photos always look like they were professionally taken. I am also a filmmaker and this camera has 720 HD which is great! I wish it was full 1080 HD sometimes but it is great for videos i take of my family. The filters on this camera are fun and add an exciting touch to many simple photos. I bought this product because i accidentally broke my old Olympus Stylus Tough (i don't know how), and i wanted a new camera that took great photos but one i could bring places without worrying about space to carry it. It was well worth the money i spent on it and i would suggest it to anyone who wants an all around great camera that is great for the whole family!