So sorry I bought it

Nov 29, 2011

Pros:It is quiet and fingerprints don't show.

Cons:Wet tub, uneven cleaning, terrible tech support

The Bottom Line: Run away from the machine, no matter the price.

I've had dishwashers for 40 years, but this is the only one where the tub does not dry after a heated cycle. After 4 service calls in 3 months they've replaced everything they can, but the tub stays wet  and must be hand wiped to avoid odors.  When the authorized repairman called the tech support line  I overheard one tech say, "Well, if the dishes are clean, it's working." A customer support person agreed that the tub should be dry. However, she said it was up to an Electrolux service technician (via phone mind you) to determine if the product was working properly.
When I email my dilemma, I'm directed to the website or the generic phone number that never connects a call to a live person.Try this number: 1 706 860 4110 to connect with a person, but have a book handy. The wait is long.
There's also a "dead" spot on the top rack in the center where the water feed tube limits the spray action. Items stacked there must be rewashed by hand.
The silverware basket openings are not uniform so it's necessary to juggle the knives and forks to find where they'll fit.
The irony is that I have a basic builder's model GE in my other home and it works fine!