Phone is Wonderful!!!

Nov 30, 2011

Pros:Reliable
Nice screen
never freezes
apps
light weight
thin
Apple brand
best business phone money can buy

Cons:Battery

The Bottom Line: Depending on your money, get this phone or the 3S, 4 or 4S.  All are great phones!

This phone has many ups and few downs.  I love the screen size and dependability.  I would recommend putting on a clear cover so you can show the nice white backside of this.  Be sure to get the old software so the phone runs faster.  If you go with the 4 then it will run slow.  Apps for apply are better than any other brand... It never freezes, or slows down.  Battery is not very good on this phone, be sure to get a battery saver app so you can figure out how to save your battery, however it just plain sucks.  For the money I feel this is the best smart phone you can buy... The next best would be the 4 and the 4S.  I have spoken with so many others with other brand names that have many many issues with there phone.  Apple is WONDERFUL, do not even consider anything else.  I would recommend going on ebay for a screen cover, they are like 1.00 for three with free shipping.  Also Marshalls has great 6 dollar covers.  Be sure to get your bank apps so you can transfer funds and check your accounts through your phone.  Apple offers bank apps for almost every bank out there.