Perfect for Work and Play

Dec 27, 2011

Pros:Beautiful picture quality and design
Fast Response Time

Cons:Minor calibrations may be required for precise color

The Bottom Line: Fantastic work and play monitor for the Price!

This is a fantastic work horse! I own 2 of these connected to my work computer.  Being a professional photographer, I go through 100's of photos a day making sure white balances and exposures are true to print.  I use these in a dual monitor set up with one running Photoshop and the other running Lightroom! I must say, I'm very satisfied with this product! After minor calibrations to the color and saturations you can get these monitors to be perfect and true to life.  The quality of the image is very nice and the construction is not cheaply made.  For the money this is a great monitor!

In addition, If you decide to use them for entertainment you will not be disappointed!  The response time on this monitor is nice and fast for all your movie and gaming needs!

Playing Blu-Ray movies and HD streaming films on this monitor is great! Fast action scenes will get slight motion blur but not a big deal for a computer entertainment monitor! If you're looking for excellent action movie quality you should be watching that on a HD 1080p 120Hz Big Screen anyway.

This is an excellent monitor for both work and play