This Canon is the best one I've owned so far.

Jan 3, 2012

Pros:Simplicity, clear picture, compact & nice color choices. Great for a new digital photgrapher!

Cons:Sometimes the shake button doesn't come into affect and pictures come out blurry.

The Bottom Line: I recommend it to anyone who doesn't want to purchase an expensive camera but wants the same quality.

My experience with Canon products is a great one so far, I bought this product (Canon ELPH 300 HS/IXUS 220 HS Light field digital camera) because I knew someone from another country who had it and just took the best pictures, and I also read additional reviews that said nothing but great things. I love that this product is so tiny and powerful! The zoom is great and can zoom right into the tiniest of places. The amounts of things this camera can do are basically limitless. Everyone loves when I upload my pictures online with this camera. So many people ask what kind of camera I’m using; they always think it’s a heavy duty expensive camera! Until I pull it out of my pocket and they see this little red thing! This is my second Canon is the easiest camera to use and has amazing quality, especially for the cheap price. I recommend it to everyone, people think that the camera just makes them look flawless and its true, this camera IS VERY DETAILED but it just seems to erase your flaws. All the options are incredible, the video is great, it’s not confusing because sometimes I do have problems with cameras but this one is incredible. The 2 things I DO NOT LIKE about this product is that the flash button is one that you have to hold down so the camera can focus to take the picture which not surprisingly, when asking other people to talk your picture they think the camera isn't working so just explain to people that the button needs to be held down till it actually flashes. The second thing i do not like is that for some reason, even if holding the camera still, the camera thinks its shaking as taking a picture and the camera doesn’t focus. It’s easy to fix, but I didn't understand why it was doing that for a while. Other then that I wouldn't pick another camera, this one is perfect. :)