Good Camera for Beginners!

Jan 4, 2012

Pros:Batter Charged, LCD Screen, 24X optical zoom

Cons:Not Great if your looking for professional quality.

The Bottom Line: If your a beginning photgrapher or enthusiasts and want a good camnera without paying $500-1000, this is a great camera for you!

I am a beginning photographer who takes pictures for fun, with no real intent of becoming professional. But i do take it pretty seriously. I got this for Christmas when i asked for a decent digital camera that wasn't too too exspensive. I found this camera fit my needs well. It is a 14 megapixel camera with 24x optical zoom. It doesn't take the most amazing quality pictures at 14 mp, but it did well for me nonetheless.
          One of my favorite things about the camera is the fact that it's battery charged, not with a plug-in charger. This way, if your out and about taking pictures, just bring a long an extra set of double A batteries and your good to go. The Camera has a few different modes to shoot in, whih proved well for differen scenarios, like night and camcorder. It has a nice and bright 3.0 High Resolution LCD screen. Along with face and smile recognition. Personally, I have had a good experience with it. No problems or troubles with it. It is pretty simple to operate as well. I've used it to take portraits, still shots, and action shots. Overall, it was well fitted for what I wanted. I didn't want to spend the money to buy some $700 Nikon because that would be overkill. But for around $200, it gets the job done and is worth the price. It's a great camera for beginners that are looking to take some nice quality pictures.