LOVE IT!

Jan 11, 2012

Pros:easy to use, awesome camera, fast charge, battery life, syncing

Cons:expensive

The Bottom Line: If you're debating on whether or not to buy one - DO IT!

I absolutely don't even know where to begin with this review. My iPhone is my life, my organization, my sanity, my personal assistant. I use it for absolutely everything. I'm a fulltime college student, preparing for medical school, and I can honestly say school would be SO much harder without this phone. I have everything from homework to class times to study materials on my phone. I have a whole group of 9 applications all devoted to anatomy, all of which played a HUGE role in me getting an A. I can study, play games, watch movies, check my email, edit videos and pictures, all while i'm waiting in like somewhere ( makes the DMV soooo much less miserable :p ). I also looooove the fact that it syncs wirelessly and automatically with my Macbook Pro. When I make a note, add something to my calendar, or write a paper on my laptop, it all wirelessly syncs through iCloud so that all of it is instantly available on my phone! If you're considering buying an iPhone, I very highly recommend it. Just playing with my iPhone has convinced my father, step-mother, aunt, sister, and countless friends to go out and buy one.