Reliable, pretty digital camera.

Jan 13, 2012

Pros:small, compact, decent zoom, simple to use, pretty

Cons:did not come with a memory card

The Bottom Line: Great camera, nice pictures and a nice price. Great for even beginners!

I had been looking for a nice camera with decent zoom that would allow me to take pictures of both nature and everyday activites. This camera fits the bill. I ordered it at walmart, and when it came I started right away with experimenting. I soon found that the buttons were easy to find and use, the flash easy to use, and it takes fabulous pictures. Overall, this is a fantastic camera for the individual who needs a reliable camera to use everyday: however, if you want to take detailed, close-up pictures that require a powerful zoom then you might want to look for another camera with more features. For me, it works just fine for my normal needs and taking pictures to share with friends and family. I am glad that I ordered this particular camera because, for one, it is pink, and for another it is simple to use. While it did take some getting used to to find the flash button at the top near the power button, after some practice with some picture-taking I finally got the hang of it and now I feel much more comfortable with it. Be careful if you are in a bright home or outside to judge whether or not you need to use the flash: I tried to take several pictures with the automatic flash on and they became washed out with too much light. Do not let this scare you away, though, because it is easy to turn off the automatic flash if you don't need it. When considering cameras, look at this one if you want a reliable, simple-to-use camera that takes great (but not super focused or detailed pictures if you want to take fine art photographs) pictures.