great for older children

Feb 2, 2012

Pros:easy to use.

Cons:No fun when my grandson takes a car nap.

The Bottom Line: I recommend this car seat because it is not too expensive and it is easy to use and clean.

The Baker no back turbo booster car seat is ideal for older children. With new laws in effect and children under age 8 I believe needing to be in car seats longer this is the best idea for growing boys and girls.  My daughter uses a Baker no back turbo booster car seat for  her 4 year old son I told her I needed one of my own for my car and a week later a friend of my son gave him  a baker turbo no back booster seat. This booster seat does not have the high back it is only the seat portion.  This is especially good in the summer. My grandson would often sweat in the high back seat. This way he is riding just like an adult.  The seat belt fits over him the same way I wear mine.  And my grandson is able to  look out the window and see moe than he could in the traditional high back car seat. I can only find one draw back to this booster seat. If my grandson happens to fall asleep in the car his head goes back and forth and he looks very uncomfortable. Even though I was given a free booster seat the price is still  reasonable. My daughtr said she paid $39.00 for hers.  The seat is firm yet comfortable. It is also pretty easy to clean. And it is so easy to use. ALl I have to do is sit it in the seat put have my grandson climb in and hook the seat belt.  So much easier than the traditional seat hookup.