Love this Drill its compact and manageable

Feb 2, 2012

Pros:Sleek Light weight manageable.

Cons:Alot of breakable plastic
The Ryobi 18 volt battery

The Bottom Line: I say buy this for your GF for Valentine's Day & she'll absolutely love it.

I personally love my Ryobe 18 volt impact driver becuase it's smaller and lighter than my previous drill which was a dewalt. However I'm am a woman with fairly petite hands so thats why this feature would be of the upmost importance to someone like me but maybe sacrifice quality for quantity for some one else. Another thing I love about this drill is it has a magnetic screw catching strip at the top of the battery cartridge. I got it with the regular drill as well in a set from Lowes for a pretty good deal. I'm pretty satified with the drill around the house.Another good feature is the quick bit  release chuck makes it easy to swith between bits. I dont think that the batteries are the most optimal but perhaps I didn't charge them enough right on of the box. So the drill seems to lose power when its been just sitting. Over all if your a construction worker who going to use these tools torigorously day in and day out I think you'd be better off going with something a little more indusrial as these are more of good around the house. Just like my Ryobi Sawsall LOL.