My favorite TV

Feb 7, 2012

Pros:Very crisp graphics, easy to setup, very  clear and crisp volume, many tv inputs

Cons:Flimsy stand, Mounting on the wall is suggested.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this TV to anyone looking for a new LCD. It has a very high quality in every aspect at a very affordable price.

Overall this is one of the better LCD tv's that you can get with your money. It is very cheap for the quality that you are getting. Normally you would have to pay a lot more the quality that you get with this TV. I have had mine for a while now and have had no problems. One of the better tv purchases I have made and definately the smartest tv purchase I have made. There are more than enough inputs on the tv that will fit all your needs whether that be an HDMI setup or with AV inputs. The graphics are very clear and crisp, great for watching sports. You won't get any better graphics on an LCD than you do with this TV. My favorite thing about this TV is its ability with its volume. Many of the televisions that I have had in the past had to have the volume almost to full blast just hear the shows clearly. With this tv you can turn the volume up about a quarter of the way and it is plenty loud. Also there are sound settings to fit your need. I like to make the volume real bassy and loud for when I watch movies.