Pergo Laminate Flooring

ratings (41 Epinions reviews)
Epinions Product Rating: OK

Pergo Max

Feb 9, 2012 (Updated Feb 9, 2012)

Pros:NONE!!!

Cons:See above.

The Bottom Line: The floor is crap. I ripped it up and brought it back to Lowe's.

I have been a contractor for 22 years and I have never seen a floor that is as rough to put down as the Pergo Max line. I was disgusted and called Pergo to see if they would help. I got this kid on the phone with a crackling voice that probably didn't have his dang drivers license. I told him that the floor would not sit on the floor correctly and he kept telling me to look at the steps in the directions.
I asked him if he had ever even SEEN one of the floors. He said no, but he knew all about them. He didn't!!! I ended up hanging up on him and pulling up the 3300 sq ft of floor I had put down.
Lowe's is a GREAT company, they were pretty disgusted and they returned my money. If you want a laminant floor, buy something else. Do not buy any of this crap. It is a thin peice of laminent over cardboard. After the floor is down it breaks, and I know what your thinking, YES, I did level my floor!
The biggest problem is that when you snap the peices together the little cardboard peice that is supposed to snap together, breaks. It is a cheap design that Pergo came out with to save money and screw their customers!
This is the worst company that I have ever had the displeasure of doing business with. It just cost me alot of money, I had to rip up the floor on my dime and now I have to put down another floor on my dime. I am not happy!!