Great tv for the price!

Feb 9, 2012

Pros:Very economic, sleek, stylish

Cons:audio, picture quality from certain angles

The Bottom Line: If you are set on making a purchase that won't break your budget, this is it. You will not be getting the latest technology but definitely a good buy.

This Tv is awesome if you need something economic yet reliable that wont hurt your pocket! I purchased this TV because I desperately needed a new tv for a bedroom. Initinally I was a bit skeptical because I had not heard of the brand before. None the less I decided to give the TV a try so I ordered. When I first recieved it I was very pleased with the over all look of it. It is very stylish and slick. The picture quality is great, although not quite as good as its more expensive counterparts (e.g Sharp, Sony, Panasonic, LG,  etc). I say this because the image tends to look a bit dark from certain angles. For instance, my tv is higher than my bed, so when I lay down I'm looking up at the tv and it tends to look dark and lack picture definition.  Another thing is that the audio is not so good. It sounds very flat flat, sort of like a portable radio, or the radio on a very old car. The audio has no bass. However, this can easily be fixed by connecting a surround sound system, which is what i did. Essentially the TV is a great buy and I definitely recommend it.