iPod nano review

Feb 17, 2012

Pros:Small LightMade for listening to music onlyUseful for working outAlot of accessories

Cons:iTunes Voice memos need headphones with microphone not included Price 124.99

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this to the athlete that loVes to listen to music while they workout.

I bought the iPod nano 6th gen was for the simple reason of listening to music when I work out. I did'nt want the apps or Internet that's what I bought the iPad for. It worked really good for the listening to musicurbing my workout I loved the radio because if you get sick of the music you have on it just turn on the radio and you have unlimited songs at your finger tips. What I hated is that you need a certain version of iTunes to download music to it you need iTunes 10.0 or higher. I had a old Mac so I could only get 9.7 so I had to go buy a new laptop. Also I think that they should have a iTunes app right on the iPod so you could get music right from the iPod. Another thing I liked was the fact the it's so small that you can workout with it and not worry about it. There is a pedometer app that measures length and time of your run of your run or walk, and they also make so much attachments for that use so it was really good. Another thing I liked was the watch app with the Wristband case so I'd use it As a watch to. Then I'd always have it and never forget it. All in all the iPod nano 6th gen. is a simple music device made for the sole reason to listen to music.