iBeats - i Made a Mistake

Feb 18, 2012

Pros:Look Beautiful
Variety of Ear Buds
Comes with a case

Cons:Expensive
Poor durability
Not Reliable

The Bottom Line: Do not buy unless you want to waste your money !!!

These beautiful looking headphones came to my attention when I came across an online voucher code that would give me 20% off which was great. So I bought these amazing headphones for just under £60 from PC World.

The sound quality was amazing, the controls were extremely useful while I was on the go and the variety of ear buds allowed for a comfy fit.. Then about 2 months down the line, the control talk stops working, wasn't that bothered as I din't have the time to get them repaired but then the right headphone stops working so I top. I went to PC World, they said it was a manufacturing fault and replaced my headphones for free, this was August by the way. Then come February thisyear the same problem control talk stops working and the left headphone as well. I got to PC World and they say they cannot replace them because I am only permitted one free repair in my limited warranty. But they did offer a new set of headphone for £67.99. Obviously I denied it, called up Monster who said they could do nothing about it and I would have to buy a new pair of headphones at RRP or pay £40 odd for a repair. So two weeks on I have a £60 pair of headphones gathering dust in my cupboard.