Perfect for our two kids!

Mar 1, 2012

Pros:convenient, lightweight, durable, easy to fold

Cons:carseat takes away some sitting room

The Bottom Line: This is money well spent!

We had our daughter when our son was 3 1/2.  He didn't need a stroller very often, but just something for those 'all day walking' trips to the zoo, the mall, museum, etc. I didn't want a full-out double stroller, but something lightweight that my son would easily be able to get out of when he wanted to walk.

We bought the Baby Trend Sit N Stand Dx , and even though we haven't used it a whole lot (we tend to be homebodies!), the times that we do it is exactly what we need.

My son loves the fact that he has somewhere to sit down if he's getting tired of walking, but is easily able to hop back out when he's rested or wants to take a closer look at something.  My daughter used it from the time she was 6 weeks old, her Graco carseat fit snugly right in the front.  She is now 1 1/2 and loves to sit near her big brother!

This is a very light weight, easy to fold stroller, that is great for me to manage when I already am managing two kids.  I love the storage space underneath, and the cupholders and snack spots.  The buckle across the back of where the older child sits/stands is a nice safety addition, but it's not a nuisance when my son wants to get in/out.

My only complaint is that when using the stroller with an infant carseat in the front, the back child is forced nearly to the edge of their seat.  Ours was a Graco Snugride 35, but maybe a Baby Trend brand seat wouldn't cause this issue as much.
Overall we are extremely happy that we bought this stroller, and have loved the use we are getting out of it.