Bose QuietComfort vs. Beats Studios

Mar 3, 2012

Pros:-Great noise cancelation
-Snug fit
-Comfortable
-Good for long trips

Cons:-Sound quality
-A little bulky

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this to someone that travels often and wants a quiet environment.

I had these headphones for about 6 months but recently sold them after I got my new beats. When I had them I thought they were really great. When I compared them with the beats though I figured out that the Bose's weren't what I really wanted. The Bose headphones are meant more for noise cancelation than to listen to music which is the opposite of what I wanted. The QuietComfort headphones do not have very good sound quality especially for the price of them. If you want to get really good sound then I would recommend getting beats studios, I wrote a review on those also. If you are often on planes and need silence whether its to work or fall asleep the Bose headphones are for you. I like the noise cancelation on these because they really work and you can hear almost nothing. I also like how comfortable they were they were a great snug fit. The problem I had was that I really wanted good sound and these just weren't the headphones for it. Don't get me wrong they were good headphones it's just they weren't what I was looking for in headphones. In summary, if you want noise cancelation get these headphones, if you want sound quality then get beats by dr. dre.