Better necklace than headphones

Mar 26, 2012

Pros:Light, folding ability is cool, decent sound

Cons:No full coverage, move around on your head

The Bottom Line: I would Get one of the other over ear sets, so they retain sound and stay put better

I would consider these like the step below the higher priced skull candies, but thinking about it I don't know why they even made them. If you don't want to spend the money for good over ear headphones, just get ear buds. The low riders don't cover the whole ear so slot of sound escapes and let's outside noise in, which defeats the purpose of keeping your music to yourself. The headband is not wide enough so it slips around very easily. With that said, when you are staying still and already in a moderately quiet environment, the sound is good, bass is full and high pitches don't sound like nails on chalkboard like cheap headphones. I am pretty sure they only come in one color, black, which does not help it's case. For the price they look good hanging around your neck, but aren't the best choice for practicality, or sound quality in everyday situations. The ability to fold them up that the others do not have is cool, but I do not think it's worth the compromise in getting the best sound out of them. 360 rotating of the ear pieces doesn't make sense either, it's unnecessary and sometimes difficult to work with.