Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

ratings (7 Epinions reviews)
Epinions Product Rating: OK

Purex is a Complete 3-1 Laundry Sheet

Apr 8, 2012 (Updated Apr 8, 2012)

Pros:very convenient; great for travel; nice smell

Cons:the cost

The Bottom Line: I love these sheets for travel and treat myself to using them once in awhile at home.

I bought Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets after getting a sample in the mail.

About Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets:

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

are for top and front-loading washing machines. I have a top--loading machine so I start my washer, add the laundry sheet, and then add clothes. The sheet gets activated as the water comes in.

are made in the USA.

are enormously convenient.

are laundry sheets with a load's worth of detergent, softener, and anti-static all on one sheet.

are 7 inches by 4 1/2 inches.

are not meant for flame-resistant fabrics.

Jo's Experience

I have bought these many times. When I first got Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets they came in a plastic container. I could buy a starter kit and refill pouches. Purex has changed this. Now I buy them in a cardboard box for about $8.00 for 22 sheets. I liked the previous packaging but the company thinks that the cardboard is easier to use.

When I first opened the package I saw that the sheets were blue with a green line on the top.

The sheets smelled wonderful in the package. My clothes came out clean and the sheet was not blue any more. As directed I then put the sheet in the dryer with my clothes. The softener stripe I mentioned above is released from the heat in the dryer so I do not have to use hot water in the washing machine.  My clothes came out totally static-free and smelling nice. The sheet is now white. I have a sheet next to me for this review and it still has a nice scent. I will now put it in my laundry basket!

I tend to go with environmentally-friendly detergents but buying Purex Laundry Sheets are so convenient that I do buy them especially for our travel trailer trips. They are perfect for vacationing. In the past I didn’t bother with dryer sheets when we were away but now I have both the detergent and dryer sheet in one.

Jo's final thoughts:

Purex 3-1 Laundry Sheets do live up to their claims.

There is no question that I am paying a premium for the convenience. I now use them infrequently at home and use them for travel.