Easy to use but difficult to clean it

May 2, 2012

Pros:Removable Drip Tray, Automatic Shut Off , Variety Pack of cups

Cons:Difficult to clean it, expensive

The Bottom Line: We fell in love with this percolator at my parents house. It looks pretty, makes great tasting coffee, and is easy to use.

I have had this coffee maker for a year now and have not been disappointed with my purchase at all. The filter coffee side is pretty much the same as any other, the hot plate is powerful enough to keep a full pot at a good temperature. My favourite part is the expresso maker. This I use this everyday whether its for an espresso, a latte or an americano. Delicious! My supermarket always has some form of ground coffee on offer so it is low cost quality coffee unlike the cartridge type machines.I like this coffee maker. The main thing made me to buy was that its really easy to use and save time as well. just need to Fill the Hot Water tank with filtered or bottled water up to the FILL LEVEL indicator then Close the Hot Water Tank cover. But i think this product is expensive.i really like the style of this coffee maker. Cleaning the exit needle and funnel is hard and sometimes sharp needles hurt my hands. The main thing is bothering  me about this product that it’s not easy to clean it. By visiting the official website of this products I could find some good recipes and there were lots of good information about how to make the different types of coffees  . And I could find hot coffee coffee/espresso brewing tips as well. This product shut off automatically and has variety packs of cups and the drip try is removable. We use Douwe Egberts Decaffeinated Coffee in it and it works a treat. It looks great, its very simple to use. And the smell of freshly brewing coffee filling the kitchen is absolutely gorgeous  ! I would definitely recommend this Percolator.