Quicken Loans

Quicken Loans

ratings (6515 Epinions reviews)

Successful HARP Program Re-fi

May 10, 2012 (Updated May 10, 2012)

• Customer Service:
  • Web Site Experience:
  • Web Site Load Time:

Pros:Fast (less than a month), Friendly, Knowledgable, Service!!

Cons:Nothing, believe it or not. : )

The Bottom Line: Excellent. A real time saver and helpful resource.

Thank you!! We participated in the HARP program and took our loan from 24 years down to 18 years!! We saved thousands of dollars in interest and our payment is the same. : ) No appraisals and minimal fees. From the very beginning the loan officer was efficient and helpful. During the initial phone call he was able to determine our eligibility for the program. We were in a seriously upside down mortgage but had been making payments dillegently. I was given the option to reduce our payment but keep the same amount of years on our mortgage or to keep the same payment and reduce the number of years of payments. He went into many different scenarios and options to determine what would be most helpful and most beneficial for us. He also gave us closing scenarios and any money we would need to bring to the table. We decided to reduce the number of years of payments. I was able to e-sign many documents streamlining the process. We were kept up to date by phone calls and by email throughout the entire process. The closing happened at our dining room table, on our schedule and was done in about 20 minutes. The Quicken team was fast, efficient and super helpful along the way. I have referred Quicken to many friends and family and will continue to do so hoping that the program will work out for others. Thanks Quicken!