Quicken Loans

Quicken Loans

ratings (6515 Epinions reviews)

Quicken Loans: FHA Stream Line Refinance

Jun 1, 2012 (Updated Jun 1, 2012)
Rated Show

• Customer Service:
  • Web Site Experience:
  • Web Site Load Time:

Pros:E-signing and uploading documents made the expedited the process and made it more convenient.

Cons:While I'm sure there are negative aspects, none come to mind at the present.

The People:
Quicken Loans has done a great job selecting/screening their representatives.  This group is knowledgeable, respectful, and presents a level of quality that I did not find in other institutions while shopping around.
The Process:
My experience with Quicken Loans was absolutely painless.  Even though I never sat down with a banker, the process was personable.  The closing was both timely and convenient.  While the date was set, the closing time and location were at my discretion.
The Product:
Whereas other financial institutions were unable to assist, Quicken Loans was able to provide a product tailored to my specific needs.  Not only did I receive a great rate and a lowered monthly payment, Quicken Loans was able to accomplish this without refinancing with a 30-year loan.

Based on my overall experience and the product offered, I will utilized Quicken Loans in the future and would recommend the same to anyone currently in the market.
I received a gift card for writing this review, regardless of whether I had a positive or negative experience.