We love it!

Jun 6, 2012
Rated Show

Sure beats the old 60s model we replaced.  So well laid out.  We eat  alot more vegetables these days.  Love the see through crispers and the fact I can now see and store more produce.  Lighting is great.  We took the Samsung seriously because it was rate highly in consumer reports.  But it is gorgeous.  Love the easy lift freezer drawer handle.

I cannot get over the amount of space.  Fits more groceries and the freezer space is huge.  The space of a commercial freezer without the commercial look, the rounded edges you see on commercial appliances.  Love the way the shelves adjust and the door space.

Love the side shelving and the rest of the adjustable shelving.  Exterior is sleek and handle design is beautiful.  Very high end look.  Side hinges are hidden.

The new capacity is great over my old frig.  Touch pad is very nice.  Like the interior layout just as much as the exterior look.

Easy to open and close and everything so smooth.  Like the baskets in the freezer.  Looking forward to many years of enjoyment!  Should help sell the place when we move.