Decent laptop for its price range

Jun 10, 2012

Pros:Have nvidia opimus build in which greatly increase batteries life.

Cons:Get quite hot when playing game, normally its okay

The Bottom Line: Yeah it may have some bad stuff happening with it. But it did perform great in overall aspect. Can go for it

I have quite a good experience with this product. It can support all my game new or old although for some of it I can’t set the graphic to its highest detail. For example, I can play crisis 2 with all normal detail without lag or trouble. Need For speed hot pursuit with high detail without any problem at all. For battlefield 3 I need to put all the detail to low because it gets all “laggy” when the cut scene shows up.  I choose to get this laptop because it has a decent processor and graphic card, with that price! But you all know Acer quality. after around 9 month of using it I need to send it to Acer service center to have its cooling fluid change because it get overheat always.. Burning hot! I bad experience I had with the overheat problem is when I tried to play need for speed the run, I haven’t even get into the gameplay yet, it was still the starting movie! My laptop temperature gets so hot that it need to auto shutdown to protect itself. That’s when I know I need to get it to service. Lucky it’s still under the warranty. But I’m satisfied for what I get with that price.