Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECM22 Espresso & Coffee Maker

Jul 17, 2012

Pros:I love that you can make an expresso and coffee at the same time.

Cons:One of the dislikes is the price.

The Bottom Line: I highly recommend this product. It lives up to it's name and produces great coffee and espresso. I've never had any problems out of it so far.

I have had nothing but great experiences with this product. I have always purchased Mr. Coffee products since I can remember. This product definitely held up to it's name, which is pleasing since you do have to spend a good amount on it. The positive reviews also helped me choose this product. May not have spent that much if it would not have had great reviews like it had.
Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECM22 Espresso Machine & Coffee Maker is great for someone that loves to change things up. I'm not really a coffee drinker every single day. Every once in a while I'll have to change things up so I love that I'm able to do this right at my finger tips, instead of having to occasionally go out to purchase something.
This is a pretty neat product when you are an entertainer or plan on having over night guest. It's great to know that you will at least having something they will enjoy drinking.
The product is very easy to clean as well. Everything is dishwasher safe, which makes it nice and convient for a busy mother.
You can make 10 cups with the coffee maker option and you can make 4 cups with the espresso option. Makes more than enough for my house.