A new Entry of an improved LED TV

Jul 24, 2012

Pros:light weight Great picture quality Durable Power saver

Cons:less no. of ports and inputs

The Bottom Line: It is a  very affordable and feature-lad LED TV with amazing thin and durable screen . It also has a very high quality picture quality .

The new Samsung 60'' HD LED TV is one of the thinnest LED tv in the present market! It boasts of an amazing thickness of 3.7" . Samsung has been manufacturing series of LED TV's  with extraordinary picture quality. The new 60" LED TV is no excpetion to this quality.  It provides a dynamic contrast of 5,000,000 : 1 , which is very apt for the resolution it provides .
The native screen resolution is 1920X1080 i.e 1080p FULL HD.
 A 60" TV with a high resolution of 1080p , was something everyone was awaiting to see . The picture sharpness was one of the features I saw in a very few LED TVs in the present market and it is something Samsung has been trying to improve in each new release of theirs. The previous version of Samsung LED TV's lacked quality in Motion Frame Rate . The new 60" LED TV comes with a high range of Motion Rate of 240-480 , which makes object under motion to more clarity and sharpness . Ex: A Moto Racing or a car race being conducted . I could clearly make out the difference between the frame rate of this TV and other LED TVs. The credit goes to the improved image processing sensor . This sensor is called the 'ECO SENSOR' as it comes with an eco-friendly and power saving feature wherein it measures the amount of light present in the room and accordingly adjusts the lighting and brightness in the TV . This feature is one such feature which makes LED TVs in consuming even more less power .
  The 60" LED TV also comes with a plug and play feature for camcorders, cameras, pen drives, mobile phones ,etc . Samsung has increased the compatibilty to most of the devices which is where this TV needs to improve a bit more. The LED TV supports only a few video formats like .avi,.mp4 and image formats like .jpeg,.bmp . As a result ,we have to convert to these formats and then only we can enjoy its experience on TV.
  The TV being LED TV is far more light weight compared to most other LCDs . The setting up of TV is very simple and easy . It took hardly 15 mins for the whole setup . The TV comes with only 2 HDMI ports and 1 USB port , which is where the TV lacks a bit than other LEDs . The sound quality is very good and I did not find any flaw over there and I truly enjoyed the experience! The LED TV is also very good screen for any type of Gaming especially games with high-end graphics!