For the price, you can't do any better.

Jul 27, 2012

Pros:Price, Sound, Don't fall out easily

Cons:You need to replace them every few months.

The Bottom Line: These are the best headphones you can get for the price. Just beware that you will have to replace them every so often.

I bought these headphones because I wanted a pair of headphones that I could use while working out, specifically jogging. I was looking for a pair of headphones that weren't ridiculously expensive, had decent sound and stayed in my ear. I'm happy to say that these were exactly what I needed. The sound is actually incredible for the price of the headphones. They sound amazing, there isn't too much bass. They rarely fall out of my ears, even while working out. These JVC headphones are the best quality headphones you can get for the price. If you're on a budget, or you don't want to get your nice headphones all sweaty while working out, these headphones are really ideal. The only issue I've had with them is that the wire can short out after a few months use. This is normal, considering the price of the headphones. But I also do use them every day, so this would probably happen with any similar headphones.
While buying these headphones, I also bought a pair of similarly priced Skullcandy's. I have to say, I prefer these. The skullcandy's are pretty decent headphones, but they NEVER stay in my ear. It's awful. I also think the JVC headphones have slightly better sound quality. I would buy the JVC's over the skullcandy's.