Love!

Sep 3, 2012

Pros:Safety, comfort, adjustable straps, ease of use

Cons:cupholder

The Bottom Line: Great car seat with ease of use, comfort and durability you will not find elsewhere!

We love this car seat! I had originally spotted it on sale but I wasn't ready to purchase. I looked around online and found great reviews. On an unrelated trip back to the store we found it for almost half price as they were rolling out the newest inventory. We were thrilled! We were using the carrier previously, from our travel system. Our daughter began outgrowing it by 7 months. She would cry after a short trip. She is much more comfortable in the Evenflo! She likes sitting higher and looking around. She can also see out the windows now. The color is neutral and matches our car nicely. We also like the recline feature, although our daughter can not use this feature yet. It does make it much easier for installation though, as other seats require you roll up towels under the seat. The adjustable straps were what sold me on this seat over some of the others. It also has top safety ratings. It feels soft and durable. Other seats we compared felt very stiff and uncomfortable. I wouldn't want to sit in them so I wanted something soft for my daughter. The only thing I felt could use some updating was the cup holder. It is very flimsy and looks as though it may break off. But we weren't buying the seat for that feature and I would have purchased it without a cup holder. I feel our over all, we are extremely satisfied with our purchase!