A well made stroller.

Sep 3, 2012

Pros:Safety, durability, neurtral colors, price.

Cons:Heavy

The Bottom Line: Great product! You will love the stand and fold feature. I have not found another stroller who has mastered this feature as well as Eddie Bauer!

I am always looking for a bargain because, let's face it, times are tough right now! But being a first time mom, safety and quality are a must. I researched dozens of travels systems. We received many Sears gift cards at my baby shower and so I began to look at Sears strollers and travel systems. When I came across this one, I was thrilled. We were attempting to buy as many nuetral colors as possible, just in case we decide to have more children! The build quality of this stroller is excellent. My favorite feature is the stand and fold. I had not (and still have not) come across a stroller that folds and stands as easily as this one. I continue to get compliments on how beautiful this system is! The canopy is large enough, and when my daugther is in the infant seat, she has the cover from that as well. In rain/snow, it will completly block out the elements. I would have liked a window in the canopy but it was not a deal breaker. It has plenty of cup holders. Two for mom and one for baby. It also has a small compartment for holding keys, cell phone, etc. The storage bin underneath is huge! Over all, my daughter loves this stroller and so do I. My husband doesnt mind pushing it because it is nice neutral colors and not all pink and girly ;) My daughter is 8 months old and has outgrown the carrier as a car seat but still insists on using it in the stroller so that she can see me. But I will note that the stroller is a great size and would be perfectly fine to have her ride in it without the seat. It has a 5 point safety harness. Also, I am short and this stroller is the perfect height for someone short and tall. The only con would be that it is heavy lifting in and out of the trunk but Ive tried out many others in the store and it is no heavier than those. The only ones lighter do not seem to have the same build quality and we did not want to pass up on that.