Great dryer

Oct 3, 2012

Pros:Drum size, Steam cycle, easy access inside, drum light.

Cons:None

The Bottom Line: Great dryer. Very happy customer.

I bought this dryer (and washer) about 8 months ago to replace a much older dryer that had limited technology and was scorching my clothes. To say I love this (and the washer)  would be an understatment. They make doing laundry a pleasant job and really simplify it. The door opening is very generous and swings back well. You can position it right or left. The drum size is really quite large, huge compared to my last one and the clothes come out with less wrinkles and in much better condition. There are a range of options for time, dampness, materials, and buzzers (or silencers) to alert you to what is going on. They are clearly presented and you don't need a engineering degree to use the machine.
The Steam option: well, I am not one to love new gimmicks and the salesman told me frankly that was all it was. He and I agreed -  why would you want to steam your clothes? I couldn't have been more wrong. This handy feature removes wrinkles, freshens clothes, removes odors and has been used more than I thought was possible. You can run it for 13 minutes and clothes are refreshed. I am sure there is more it could be used for but I haven't needed it yet.
I love this machine!! Thank you Whirpool.