Great safe seat

Nov 5, 2012

Pros:Easy to clean
Light-weight
SAFE

Cons:Expensive, compared to other seats.

The Bottom Line: Great seat!  Would buy again!

We had used Britax previously and it was a no-brainer for us to buy Britax again when we were shopping for a seat for my son.

Britax seats are so easy to use, especially when compared to other car seats.  We have gone the cheaper route before and they show wear and tear, sun fades them and they are difficult to clean.  That is NOT the case with Britax.  It wipes off easily, and looks brand new, even 2 years later!

The back of the seat is on a hinge, so it is easy to lay flat when traveling without the child.  The seat uses the vehicles seat belt around the child.  It has nice side pieces that allow my child's head to rest if he should fall asleep.  The sides are not too big though, and when my child's head is back, he can still see out the window.

The seat is easy to adjust the seat belt.  There are 2 options for for where the shoulder strap can rest.  This will work well as your child grows.  We are using the taller version now and it is not difficult.  My 4 year old could do it by himself, which was SUPER helpful!
Britax is a safe brand and often wins the safety tests.  It is a name I trust.