Above Average, Value for Money

Dec 21, 2012

Pros:Great Sound
Looks Sporty
Value for Money

Cons:Delicate Wire
Sometimes hurts when used long enough

The Bottom Line: Go for it if you ever considered these, won't regret that.

Skullcandy is a renowned brand, and has been delivered an eye candy range of headphones to its consumers. This one sure is cute, but after you listen to them for a fairly long time, you're gonna feel your ears getting numb and hurt a little. I used them with my IPhone for about 3 hours and when i removed them my ears were like so relaxed, not that they were killing me but still a little annoyance was there after i used them for quite a long time. Sound is good though, no noice interference, no unwanted treble. Issue with it is its wire, once i accidently snatched the wire when it got stuck in my arm, it was not that rough, just a genuine pull but now wire is a little faulty. I've had used alot of other headphones in past, and some very awesome ones. Say, the beats by Dre's Tour. Those little freaks had alot of buds with them, and one was really wierd plus their wire isn't this delicate, also if you use them even for a whole day, you wont feel any pain in your ears and their sound quality was Great. With Skullcandy's Ink'd comes 3 different buds just like the one Sennheiser's CX 180, both are actually similar when comes to sound and are nearly same priced. Look are ofcourse better in Skullcandy, so in this price range Skullcandy Ink'd is great. If you were thinking of purchasing these headphones, you should but you have to be a little gentle with them :)