Nice extra stroller

Jan 16, 2013

Pros:Easy to assemble, nice fabric, comfortable, lightweight

Cons:Plastic wheel tread

The Bottom Line: Bottom line I would recommend this product. Its durable, safe, comfortable, attractive, and easy to handle.

Recently I began searching for a new stroller for my 10 month old daughter. The one we had before was bulky and difficult to handle. I purchased the Graco Literider from Target for $67.99 and was not disappointed. True to its name it is light weight and easy to set up with one hand while holding a squirmy baby in the other. The fabric is nice, although pretty much standard compared to other strollers and it wipes clean even after sticky baby fingers smear soggy cheerios all over the seat. The “cargo” basket under the stroller is of adequate size and strength to hold a diaper bag as well as baby’s coat or blanket. There is also a decent sized cup holder across the handles for mom too, although usually baby’s unfinished bottle goes in there while she plays. This stroller comes in parts, so some assembly is required. While assembling I noticed our package was missing the end caps for the rear wheels of the stroller. We could have very easily lost them while taking things out of the box, but for the life of me I couldn’t find them. The folks at Graco mailed them out free of charge! The seatbelt seems adequate and the seat seems comfortable for the baby. My only complaint is that the wheel tread is plastic, which is pretty standard for similarly priced models. This really isn’t a problem until the tread wears off and then there’s nothing for them to grip with on smooth surfaces (think like going to an older kids school event and having to push the stroller on linoleum) Other than that I feel this was a great purchase and would recommend it to others.