Great camera!

Jan 26, 2013

Pros:Small and lightweight, easy to operate.

Cons:Touchscreen is a hassle, and my hand hits it when I don't want to.

The Bottom Line: I would absoultely buy this camera again. Sony did not disappoint with this one!

I bought this camera with the intention of using it to make a vlog on youtube, documenting our daily lives to look back on, and share with out of state family. I was a little concerned because it was on sale, and I did not know about it, but needed to make a choice quickly. I could not be more happily surprised! For the money we spent, this was an amazing camera! Having a little boy in the house, we need durable, well made things to stand up to his abuse, and this camera is great! The price means I don't need to worry about him using the camera, but the quality means my husband and I can use the camera, and our lives are recorded forever. I was very surprised and the picture quality and the easy with which we can upload videos to the computer, and edit them to put online. The only downside is my hand hits the touch screen a lot when I am filming myself, but other than that, I love this camera! For the price, I don't think you could beat the quality of the film, or the camera it's self.
I would buy this again in newer versions when I need one in the future!