LOVE the Nikon 1

Jan 28, 2013

Pros:Amazing pictures, cool design, light weight.

Cons:Complicated if your not camera savy.

The Bottom Line: I would recommend this camera to anyone looking for professional quality that is easier to use and more stylish.

My husband and I bough the Nikon 1 camera right before our wedding and it took amazing pictures that look like professional photos! We gave it to a friend to use during the ceramony and the picutres were so great that we used many of them a long side the professional ones. Our photographer even asked to use the camera and was blown away by the images it captured.  We went to Target and got a great deal that included the camera, a case and a memory card.  We were really impressed with the cameras clear picture, large screen and fairly simple design.  I love the simplicity of the camera, its sleek and simple but still does every thing you would expect from a professional camera. I love the 10.1 megapixles as well as the ability to buy larger lenses for a more incredible zoom.  Not only does the camera look cool but it takes amazing pictures and isn't too bulky to carry around.  Although the size is very reasonable, I find that this camera is not that great if you plan to carry it in a purse or small bag. I find that it is often too large to take with me on a daily basis, so I usually reserve it for big events and parties. The zoom lens adds a lot of size to the camera, so it really needs a carrying strap to attach. That was the only downfall we discovered as we carried it with us thorough our honeymoon. Overall I love the camera! I am very impressed with its photo quality and style.  I would recommend this camera to anyone looking for a professional quality camera.